Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jav Uncensored Online Clip

iPad "eaten" by the new release "Free Preview" of Wired?

A question for you, dear readers:

I work in the media world. I am what is done:
  • I bought the June edition of Wired magazine, which is for me the textbook case of what is currently the best in digital playback ("eReading)
  • this morning, the App Store offers me an update of the application Wired supposed to separate the content (the editions of the magazine) of container (the reading application developed by Wired in collaboration with Adobe.
result, the new version destroyed the old one, so I lost my purchase! I do not have that a "Free Preview" with some excerpts pitiful!

Other than I have experienced this same problem they (youth) Thanks in advance for feedback in your comments.

Source: Media Tech Blog (by Didier Durand)

0 comments:

Post a Comment